Finding Bigfoot

Reel Film News is thrilled with the comments we’ve been getting regarding Finding Bigfoot. So, tell us your stories.

Send us an email to reelfilmnews@gmail.com with your Bigfoot sighting stories and very shortly we’re going to be posting the best ones one the site.

Thank you for the support and we look forward to hearing from everyone!

8 Comments

• Graham Davis says:

I am 12 years old….. I live in Louisville Kentucky.. my dad has a lake house in grayson county. In Dec it was night around 56 degrees we are by the camp fire burning old food when I heard foot steps in the woods then a 6 foot tree shook I knew it wasn’t a bear bc it was standing there so my lil siblings ran in side nd I shot my 22 pellet rifle nd we heard thumb thumping as in running I hope u can respond to my comment my # (phone number deleted)

• jaden jones says:

i am 12 years old…i live in pamplin V.A… me my sister and my grandpa were hunting at 5:00am i was looking for deer when i looked for my sister’s stand when i saw two glowing eye’s looking at me then it hide behind a tree still looking with one eye then it ran

• jaycee says:

• jaycee says:

Me And my Mom were outside talking.Then we heard a huge thump a tree was the ground then we heard big footsteps so we joked around about them the footsteps came closer!thenrocks came flying through the air.then I shot my dads shot gun in the woods. Ihave kept hearing Miller behinde my house on old railroad tracks.I do not blame him if it is him there are tons of deer!

• Ashley says:

i was12 when it happened i was in my back yard and it was so cool i live in kansas there was a huge animal i thought it was a cow or horse i was actually watching findingbigfoot on my phone and when bobo did a howl it howls back i was so scared and now i don’t leave my house at night and i was so scared and please finding bigfoot team some to kansas all of my friends have seen or heard them so fidingbigfoot team come to kansas there are alot of bigfoots its so AWSOME! i <3 bigfoot

• Ashley says:

OMG THERE IS A BIGFOOT IN MY BACK YAR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

• thomas says:

i was 8 years old when this happened. so i was at summer vacation in Alpena, MI at long lake. The place is a tiny forest, so i was about to go swimming. I was waiting for my dad to get his swimsuit on, when i was waiting i saw a large(about 8 feet tall) black figure walking across the forest. it stared at me then walked away.

• bailey stiles says:

about 3 weekends from today i was at my pawpaws house in baker louisiana it was about 3:00 in the afternoon i was with my cousin and her freind when we started to hear vocalizations we responded because we are big fans of bigfoot about 5 minutes later my cousin and her freind were playing tag when i turned my back i saw a hairy figure that was between 7 to 8 feet tall i freaked out and said oh my god i just saw bigfoot this happened when i was 11 and i still am 11